All your favorite applications, delivered in the cloud
Prosora offers Cloud Solutions from Microsoft Office 365 that enable small businesses to simplify daily work processes and boost organizational productivity. This cloud-powered Office-as-a-service platform offers permanently up-to-date versions of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, OneNote and Publisher. This is a benefit for all those in your office who have long been familiar with these applications.
Prosora offers Office 365 on a monthly subscription basis - so business owners get the benefit of predictable IT bills. There are also constant updates and improvements, as well as security enhancements to take advantage of.
With Office 365, businesses can use their office apps on several devices and access work when and where their schedule dictates. Office apps are available for iPad, Windows Phone, iPhone and Android devices too, and once you've signed into your Office 365 account you’ll be ready to go, with access to all your files just as you left them at your desk.
Other benefits of Prosora's Microsoft Office 365 solutions include:
- Access to your files and documents from anywhere when needed
- Seamless collaboration, even with remote staff members
- Higher seat limit of 300 employees for greater business value
- Mailboxes with 25GB of storage
- Advanced communication tools like IM, web conferencing and multiparty data sharing
- Scalability in adding more solutions or moving to a different plan
- Security solutions including antivirus and anti-spam
- 99% uptime and 24x7 support
Prosora’s Office 365 Plans for small businesses include:
- Office 365 Business - full Office applications with 1TB of OneDrive business cloud storage to edit and share your documents across your devices
- Office 365 Business Essentials - business-class email and calendaring with Office Online, video conferencing and cloud storage
- Office 365 Business Premium - maximum features from both Office 365 Business and Essentials plans for an extremely versatile business tool
Our Office 365 services give you the power of the cloud combined with the best-known productivity applications in the industry. If you're thinking about implementing Office 365 in your business, come down for a chat.
Schedule a Free Consultation